◆Due to the special large-scale delivery, it will take longer for the product to arrive than for regular Takkyubin.For details, please see "About Shipping" below.。
* The bottom logo design has changed. Please see the first image.
Fun for experienced surfers5'4"/35LMini Simmons type soft board.
In addition to the quick take-off unique to soft boards, the soft top surfboard with EPS board wrapped in soft foam material has high turn performance and you can enjoy light movements.
Ideal for short-border small wave second boards and long-border step-up boards when you want to challenge short boards!
* The material is soft, and it is easy to get marks and scratches when pressure is applied to the soft foam. Please note.
Ride quality because the contents are hardboard
Since the contents are EPS hardboard, the ride quality is close to that of hardboard, without the fluffy ride that is typical of softboard. It's also reasonably heavy and flexible, making it a fun softboard for experienced surfers.
A perfect balance between paddle performance and turn performance
The strong buoyancy peculiar to the soft board, the quick take-off brought about by the wide tail, and the perfect balance of the ease of movement that comes from the short board length.
Ideal for longboarders who want to enjoy small boards or as a second board for shortboards.
Feel free, safe and fun
Because it is a soft board, it reduces the risk of cracks and injuries when hit hard. Feel free to enjoy surfing.
No need for wax
The surface of the board is a wax-free type that uses a non-slip material, so you can keep the board clean.
* Beige color using EVA material has a particularly strong grip, and if you use it for a long time without wearing a wet suit, it may damage your skin. Be sure to wear a wet suit before use.
* The white-collar worker made of IXPE material with uneven processing may feel slippery when intense action is required. If you feel that you don't have enough grip, use wax as needed.
- Size: 5'4 "x 21" x 2 3/4 "
- Volume: 34.6L
- Tail shape: wide
- Material: (Beige) EVA soft top / HDPE bottom, (white) Wax-free uneven processing IXPE soft top / HDPE bottom
- fin:Futures Fin Box-Plastic Quad Fins Included
- Side (front side): G5 fin (3/4 inch base)
- Rear: GL fin (3/4 inch base)
- Stringer:One van boost ringer
- Packing size: 170 x 55 x 12 cm
How to attach the fins
* Fin specifications have changed from the arrival in April 2022. Set the large fins on the front side and the small fins on the tail side.
Precautions for purchase, handling precautions, maintenance method
Precautions when purchasing a soft board
- Due to the characteristics of the material, there may be small holes (air bubbles) or dents in the soft foam on the deck surface, and some different colors may be mixed in the HDPE sheet on the bottom. Please note.
- In rare cases, some dent-like marks may be left during the packaging, storage, and delivery process. Please note.
Precautions for handling soft boards
- Prolonged exposure to high temperatures and direct sunlight can cause bubbles and discoloration on the board. Store the board in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Please do not leave it in the car for a long time.
- A strong impact can damage the board, so handle it with care to avoid impact.
- When attaching the board to a car roof rack, do not overtighten the straps. Traces may remain. When installing in a car, use a board bag as much as possible.
- When riding the board, it is recommended to use surf leashes and stay away from sharp reefs and rocky coastlines. Do not use the board in dangerous conditions, quays or extremely shallow conditions.
General care for softboards
- After use, be sure to rinse the board with fresh water to remove dirt, sand and salt, wipe it off with a clean cloth or towel, avoid direct sunlight, and store it in a cool and dry place. Do not use solvents or cleaners on the board.
- Rinse the board with fresh water, wipe it clean and dry before storing it in a board bag or board socks.
- Due to the nature of the material used for the softboard, there is some water absorption, but this is a normal phenomenon and not a defect. This water is usually drained after use.
- Apply wax like any other surfboard. No base coat required. (Excluding wax-free type)