Beach access soft SUP board (stand up paddle board) that you can enjoy SUP in various situations from flat water cruising to surfing.
Because it is a SUP wrapped in a soft foam material, you do not need to inject air like an inflatable type, and you can enjoy SUP even in the scorching sun without worrying about puncture.
There is also a moderate locker so you can surf. It is recommended as the first one for those who are about to start SUP surfing, and also for those who want to enjoy both surfing and cruising.
Cruising and surfing are OKAll-round type
All-round type with a highly versatile shape. Stable structure. It has a moderate amount of lockers, so it's perfect for practicing SUP surfing.
Safe and secure with a soft board structure
Since the inside is an EPS board and the outside is a soft foam structure, you can enjoy SUP without worrying about air leaks or bursts.Also, because it is covered with soft foam, you can easily enjoy SUP cruising and SUP surfing by reducing the risk of cracks and injuries when hitting it.
- Deck material: IXPE soft top with non-slip uneven processing
- Bottom material: HDPE bottom
- Rail material: EVA soft bumper
- Fins: Single fin box (with plastic single fins)
- Stringer:OneWooden stringer
- Bungee cord included (4 cord mounting holes)
* If necessary, pass the attached rope through the four holes on the nose side (front) of the board deck (upper) surface, tie a string, and use it.
- Weight: (9'0) about 10.0kg / (10'0) about 12.5kg
- Packing size: 310x80x14cm
(Since it includes a manual process, there are individual differences.)
Optional items (stock limit, shipped separately from the board body)
- Coil leash cord for 10ft 7mm SUP Link
- Adjustable length 3 piece aluminum paddle for prefabricated SUP Link
Recommended for SUP lessons
SUP is a water sport that is easy to enjoy even for beginners, but in order to enjoy it safely and with peace of mind, we recommend that beginners take expert lessons.
Customers who purchased SUP on the official beach access website can use the beginner lessons by our affiliated SUP guide at a special price only for the first time. Please refer to those who live nearby or plan to travel.
Yanbaru area, Okinawa Prefecture Tokonatsu Base Okinawa
SUP beginner lesson 10,000 yen (tax included) is available at 30% off. Please use it not only for those who live in Okinawa but also for those outside the prefecture when traveling to Okinawa.
* Only for customers using Tokonatsu Base Okinawa for the first time. Includes rental board and other costs.
Details of course contents, reservationInstagram(@tokonatsu_base_okinawa)mosquitoHPPlease contact us directly from.
At the time of booking, please apply with the fact that you would like to use the beach access purchaser discount and your order number.
How to attach the fins
Precautions for purchase, handling precautions, maintenance method
Precautions when purchasing a soft board
- Due to the characteristics of the material, there may be small holes (air bubbles) or dents in the soft foam on the deck surface, and some different colors may be mixed in the HDPE sheet on the bottom.
The material is soft, and it is easy to get marks and scratches when pressure is applied to the soft foam.
- In rare cases, some dent-like marks may be left during the packaging, storage, and delivery process. note that.
Precautions for handling soft boards
- Prolonged exposure to high temperatures and direct sunlight can cause bubbles and discoloration on the board. Store the board in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Please do not leave it in the car for a long time.
- A strong impact can damage the board, so handle it with care to avoid impact.
- When attaching the board to a car roof rack, do not overtighten the straps. Traces may remain. When installing in a car, use a board bag as much as possible.
- When riding the board, it is recommended to use leashes and stay away from sharp reefs and rocky coastlines. Do not use the board in dangerous conditions, quays or extremely shallow conditions.
General care for softboards
- After use, be sure to rinse the board with fresh water to remove dirt, sand and salt, wipe it off with a clean cloth or towel, avoid direct sunlight, and store it in a cool and dry place. Do not use solvents or cleaners on the board.
- Rinse the board with fresh water, wipe it clean and dry before storing it in a board bag or board socks.
- Due to the nature of the material used for the softboard, there is some water absorption, but this is a normal phenomenon and not a defect. This water is usually drained after use.
Precautions for safe use
Paddling sports are physically demanding and can be dangerous. Please note that improper handling may result in injury or serious accident.
- Please use it after wearing a life jacket.
- Do not use with one child.
- Please use it in a safe place (within the distance that you can swim back to the shore with your own swimming power).
- Please use only those who can swim.
- Keep an eye on your child and use it under the supervision of their parents.
- Please use with a leash code.
- Do not use in rapids with white waves.
- Do not use in high waves.
- Do not use in places where the tide is fast.
- Do not use on windy days.
- Do not use for children under 14 years old.
- Do not use it as a life-saving tool.