◆ As a privilege limited to the official websiteI am giving a leash gift (product cannot be specified, sent separately) by purchasing a soft board. (No work required on the customer side such as application)
◆Due to the special large-scale delivery, it will take longer for the product to arrive than for regular Takkyubin.For details, please see "About Shipping" below.。
* The logo design has changed since 2022. Please see the first image.
5'4"/35LMini Simmons type soft board.
In addition to the quick take-off unique to softboards, it was moderately suppressed.Achieves both high maneuverability (rotatability) realized by the thickness of the tailA soft board that even experienced surfers can enjoy.
A step-up board when a long border wants to challenge a short board for small waves for short bordersToBest!
Catch waves earlier
With a volume of 35L, strong buoyancy unique to a soft board, and a wide tail, you can take off quickly, and you can easily ride speed even with a small wave.
Perfect balance between paddle performance and turn performance
It has a good balance between paddle performance and turn performance, and is ideal for longboarders who want to enjoy small boards or for shortboarders' small waves.
Feel free, safe and fun
Because it is a soft board, it reduces the risk of cracks and injuries when hit hard. Ideal when you want to enjoy surfing casually.
- Size: 5'4 "(163cm) x 21" x 2 3/4 "
- Volume: 34.6L
- Tail shape: wide
- Material: IXPE Soft Top / HDPE Bottom
- Fins: Quad fins included
- Stringer:One van boost ringer
- Leash cup included
- Packing size: 170 x 55 x 12 cm
How to attach the fins
Precautions for purchase, handling precautions, maintenance method
Precautions when purchasing a soft board
- Due to the characteristics of the material, there may be small holes (air bubbles) or dents in the soft foam on the deck surface, and some different colors may be mixed in the HDPE sheet on the bottom. Please note.
- In rare cases, some dent-like marks may be left during the packaging, storage, and delivery process. Please note.
Precautions for handling soft boards
- Prolonged exposure to high temperatures and direct sunlight can cause bubbles and discoloration on the board. Store the board in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Please do not leave it in the car for a long time.
- A strong impact can damage the board, so handle it with care to avoid impact.
- When attaching the board to a car roof rack, do not overtighten the straps. Traces may remain. When installing in a car, use a board bag as much as possible.
- When riding the board, it is recommended to use surf leashes and stay away from sharp reefs and rocky coastlines. Do not use the board in dangerous conditions, quays or extremely shallow conditions.
General care for softboards
- After use, be sure to rinse the board with fresh water to remove dirt, sand and salt, wipe it off with a clean cloth or towel, avoid direct sunlight, and store it in a cool and dry place. Do not use solvents or cleaners on the board.
- Rinse the board with fresh water, wipe it clean and dry before storing it in a board bag or board socks.
- Due to the nature of the material used for the softboard, there is some water absorption, but this is a normal phenomenon and not a defect. This water is usually drained after use.
- Apply wax like any other surfboard. No base coat required. (Excluding wax-free type)